Your Bnos Menachem.
This is your moment to hold hands across the generations. This is your moment to ensure a Jewish future that is vibrant and meaningful. This is your moment to leave a Jewish Legacy
The Bnos Menachem School
Living Legacy Project
The Bnos Menachem School Living Legacy Project is an initiative that invites and encourages people to consider eternalizing their lives and legacies by endowing gifts of continuity and vitality to the Jewish community.
By making a bequest to Bnos Menachem part of your estate-planning, you'd be benefitting so many - spiritually and physically - in the Jewish community, and even beyond it. As the saying goes, "Our lives are not measured in years, but in the lives we touch through our acts of kindness."
The Bnos Menachem Living Legacy Project is not designed to get us thinking about our mortality, but about our immortality. It is about our love for life; how we cherish life as a gift much bigger than ourselves in the here and now. It is about how we live on through the goodness we facilitate on behalf of G‑d's children.
Of course, this is not intended to be at the expense of the needs and financial security of your loved ones, but as a prudent and generous supplement to it.
Indeed, the issue is not the size of your estate or sum of your bequest, but the dual-realization that estate-planning is an essential part of responsible living, and the allocation of a portion of one's estate to Tzedakah is a long-standing Jewish tradition known to bring merit to the soul in the hereafter.
We thus ask that you make Bnos Menachem a beneficiary of your planned giving - to the extent you deem appropriate. It will be meaningful to you. It will be meaningful to the children and grandchildren of this and future generations.
Building bridges m'dor l'dor, from generation to generation, is who we are. We look out not only for ourselves in our days, but also for others in days to come.
Now is the time to join "The Living Legacy Society."
How a Bequest Works
- Designate a portion of your estate to Bnos Menachem for a Jewish Legacy.
- Leave either a percentage (residuary bequest) or a specific amount (outright bequest) to Bnos Menachem.
- After your passing, the trustee will transfer the money or real estate to our institution.
- If you have technical or legal issues requiring clarification with regard to leaving a bequest to Bnos Menachem, we can make referrals to qualified and discreet professionals.
Benefits of a Bequest
- A bequest does not cost you anything during your lifetime.
- Bequests are revocable and can be changed or modified during your lifetime.
- Bequests can relieve the tax burden of your family.
- This is the most popular way for individuals to leave a Jewish Legacy.
Your Bequest will ensure
- The growth and continuation of Bnos Menachem School.
- A rich Jewish education for hundreds of young girls.
- Students from low-income families receive the quality education they deserve.
The most precious and lasting benefit-valued above all-is the personal satisfaction that comes with knowing that you and your loved ones have made a difference. You have lit the candle that will become an eternal flame.
Your Moment. Your Legacy. Your Bnos Menachem.
Why should I remember Bnos Menachem in my will?
You care deeply about Jewish continuity and want to see Judaism flourish. Bnos Menachem will continue to serve generations into the future.
I am not a wealthy person. Can my gift make a difference?
Yes, every gift is important. Leaving a bequest to Bnos Menachem School is your opportunity to take care of your family and create a meaningful Jewish legacy.